Due to our continued growth, Top Dog Sitters are looking for genuine dog lovers who can care for dogs whilst their owners are on holiday. The dogs would live in your house and become part of your family for their stay. If you are interested, please read the requirements below and complete the application form, or give us a call on 0800 689 1519 for more details. Please note we are mainly active in Cumbria & surrounding areas, Dumfries and Galloway and Glasgow
To join us you must:
– Be a huge dog lover, with previous dog owning experience
– Have a dog friendly house, with a fully enclosed private garden
– Be around the house most of the day to walk, feed and give the dog cuddles
– Be physically fit to be able to walk and look after holiday dogs
– Be able to commit periods of time to look after a visiting dog
It doesn’t matter if you have a dog of your own, as long as it is well socialised. This is an ideal role for someone who is retired, or a ‘stay at home’ parent or someone working from home with free time. It also suits people who want the companionship of a dog but not the long term commitment. Having holiday dogs can give you the flexibility to enjoy your free time, family visits and hobbies but still gives you the enjoyment and company you only get from a dog.